Hi, Brad. I haven't seen you here before!
Brad,我以前没在这里见过你!
Hi, Kelly. Oh, yeah? I come here regularly every other morning.
Kelly。是吗?我每隔一个早上都会定期来这里。
Oh, right. I usually come in the evening, but I just joined a few weeks ago.
难怪,我通常是晚上来,不过我是前几个星期才加入的.
I'm trying to get into shape for the summer.
我想在夏天来临前把身体练好。
Oh, good. Are you following a routine?
哦,不错。你有固定的运动项目吗?
Yes, I'm doing abs and thighs, and some work on the mats, then I do half an hour of jogging to work up a good sweat.
有,我会练腹肌和大腿,在垫子上做一些伸展运动,然后慢跑半小时,让身体痛快地流一场汗。
What about you? You look pretty buff.
你呢?你看起来体格很棒。
Oh, really? Thanks. Well, I'm just doing my normal workout.
噢,真的吗?谢谢。我只做普通的运动而已。
I'm trying to increase the number of reps I'm doing on this machine, as I want to strengthen my lower back.
我试着增加在这台机器上锻炼的次数,因为我想要强化我的下背部。
I've added some more weights, so it's kind of hard at the moment because I'm not used to it.
我多加了一些重量,我还没习惯,所以目前有点费力。
I also need to bum off some of last night's beer, so I'm going to run a couple of miles on the treadmill.
我还要把昨晚喝的一些啤酒消耗掉,所以我打算在跑步机上跑个几英里。
Wow, you sound really into it.
哇,听起来你真是投入。
It's really good for working off stress, isn't it, coming here?
来这里缓解压力是特别棒的事,对吧?
Well, sometimes it's hard to maintain motivation, especially if you're really busy,
嗯,保持动力有时候还挺难的,尤其是很忙的时候。
but it's important to find a routine that works for you and stick to it.
但重点在于,要找一项对自己有用的固定运动,然后持之以恒。
Yeah, don't give in, right.
没错,不要一曝十寒。
You got it. Also, don't forget to warm up properly; otherwise you'll hurt yourself, and. cool down afterwards, too.
说得对.此外,不要忘了适度地热身,否则会受伤,而且事后还要做放松运动。
That's good advice. Well, catch you later.
这个建议不错。好了,待会儿见。
You too. Enjoy your workout.
也是。好好练!
You too.
你也是.