Lora: Could you give me some information about this showing stand?
劳拉:能给我介绍一下这个展示架吗?
Shopkeeper: Yes. It's made of rosewood and it's imported from Vietnam, which is specially designed by the chief designer of this brand.
店主:好的。这个展示架是紫檀木的,并且是从越南进口的。它还是这个品牌的首席设计师专门设计的。
Lora: How much is it?
劳拉:多少钱?
Shopkeeper: It's 4,500 yuan.
店主:4500元。
Lora: Wow, that's a little bit expensive for a showing stand. Could you cut the price a little?
劳拉:哇,这一个展示架也太贵了吧。能便宜点儿吗?
Shopkeeper: That's the bottom price. I have very little profit.
店主:这是最低价了,我几乎不赚钱。
Lora: 3,000 yuan and I'll take it.
劳拉:3000元我就买了。
Shopkeeper: That's impossible. I cannot import it at that price. You can have it with 4,200 yuan.
店主:这不可能,这个价我进都进不来。4200元你可以拿走。
Lora: 3,500 yuan. Sell it or you keep it.
劳拉:3500元,卖不卖随你。
Shopkeeper: You're really a bargainer. 4,000 yuan and it depends on you to buy it or leave it.
店主:你真会砍价。4000元,买不买随你。
Lora: That's really a tough choice. It's expensive, but I really like it.
劳拉:这真难选择。有点儿贵,但是我真的很喜欢。
Shopkeeper: You'll get what you pay for. It's really a bargain at this price.
店主:一分钱一分货。这个价真的很合适。
Lora: Fine, I'll have it. Can you deliver it for me? And it's free or not?
劳拉:好吧,我买了。你能给我送货吗?是不是免费配送?
Shopkeeper: Within 10 kilometers it's free. We will charge 2 yuan per kilometer if you are farther than 10 kilometers from here.
店主:10公里以内免费配送。如果超过10公里,我们每公里要另加2元。