Salesgirl: You're made a good choice, Miss. This china tea set is unusual, for it was made in Jingdezhen, which is called "the capital of porcelain" There are few others like this.
销售小姐:您的选择很明智,小姐。这组陶瓷茶具很不普通,它产自景德镇。景德镇素有“瓷都”之称。几乎已经没有类似的茶具了。
Bella: It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.
贝拉:确实太漂亮了。这是我一直想要的。
Salesgirl: Would you like to get a set? We only have 3 sets left.
销售小姐:您要不要来一套?我们只剩3套了。
Bella: How much is it?
贝拉:多少钱?
Salesgirl: It's 1,888 yuan.
销售小姐:1888元。
Bella: That's really expensive. Can you cut down the price a little?
贝拉:这有点儿贵了。能降点儿价吗?
Salesgirl: That’s our discount price. It is really suitable for collection.
销售小姐:这是我们的折扣价。这款茶具真的很适合收藏。
Bella: All right. I'll take it.
贝拉:好吧,我要一套。
Salesgirl: Shall I wrap it for you?
销售小姐:我要给您包装起来吗?
Bella: Yes, please.
贝拉:是的。
来源:可可英语 //m.moreplr.com/kouyu/201608/459011.shtml