Manager: What's the matter, sir?
经理:有什么问题吗,先生?
Jack: I want to claim a refund. I bought a stylus pen from your shop, but it doesn't work today.
杰克:我想要退款,我从你们店里买了一只手写笔,但是它今天就不能用了。
Manager: What’s wrong with it?
经理:怎么啦?
Jack: The rubber head has gone. I didn't even use it.
杰克:那个橡胶头掉了,我甚至都还没用过。
Manager: I can't be sure it's our problem.
经理:我不能保证这是我们的问题。
Jack: You mean I don't know how to use a stylus pen?
杰克:你是说我连只手写笔都不会用吗?
Manager: I didn't mean that.
经理:我没这个意思。
Jack: Then what are you preparing to do for this?
杰克:那你们准备怎么处理这个问题?
Manager: Let me check it and try to fix it. If I cannot fix it, you can get a refund with your receipt.
经理:让我先检查一下,并尝试着修一下。如果修不好,您可以带着收据去退钱。
Jack: OK, go ahead.
杰克:好,去检查吧。