Tracy: Hello. Jenny's Deli. What can I do for you?
特雷西:你好。珍说熟食店。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
Ronald: Hi. I was just at your deli. You gave me the wrong sandwich!
罗纳德:嗨。我刚才在你们熟食店, 你们把我的三明治弄错了!
Tracy: Oh! I am so sorry about that! What did you order?
特雷西:噢!十分抱歉!您点的是什么?
Ronald: I ordered a roast beef, but you gave me a pastrami.
罗纳德:我点的是烤牛肉三明治,你们给我的是熏牛肉的。
Tracy: I see. When you come in next time, I will give you a free sandwich of your choice.
特雷西:我知道了。您下次光临时,我们会免费送 您一个由您自己挑选的三明治。
Ronald: Great! I appreciate that.
罗纳德:太好了!那就谢谢你了。
Tracy: Just ask for Tracy. That's me ... I'm the manager.
特雷西:您过来找特雷西就行。就是我……我是这里的经理。
Ronald: OK. I will come in tomorrow at lunchtime.
罗纳德:好的。明天午餐时间我过来吧。
Tracy: Good. I will be here all day tomorrow. And may I have your name, sir?
特雷西:好的。明天我全天都在这里。还有,先生, 请问您叫什么名字?
Ronald: It's Ronald Davis.
罗纳德:我叫罗纳德?戴维斯。
Tracy: OK. See you tomorrow, Mr. Davis. And again, my apologies.
特雷西:好的。明天见,戴维斯 先生。还有,再次表达我的歉意。
Ronald: Don't worry about it, Tracy. See you.
罗纳德:没关系,特雷西。再见。
Tracy: Bye.
特雷西:再见。