Smith: Why did you choose English as your major?
史密斯:你为什么选择英语专业?
Li Tian: I chose English because I would be capable of communicating with foreigners and reading English articles directly.
李甜:我选择英语专业是因为我将能和外国人直接交流,并且直接阅读英文文章。
Smith: How do you see the relationship between your major and this position?
史密斯:你怎么看你的专业和申请职位之间的关系。
Li Tian: Not majoring in finance may be the weak point for me to apply for this position.
李甜:我申请这一职位的一个劣势就是我不是金融专业的。
Smith: That' true.
史密斯:这倒是真的。
Li Tian: However, I spent my spare time taking minor courses in finance in university.
李甜:但是,我课余时间选修了学校的金融双学位课程。
Smith: But you don't have the experience that business school students have.
史密斯:但是你没有商学院学生有的经历。
Li Tian: I think I gained some experience about finance by working as an intern in a branch bank.
李甜:我认为我从在银行支行的实习中获取了一些与金融相关的经验。
Smith: It seems that you really want this job.
史密斯:看起来你真的很想要这份工作。
Li Tian: Of course I do. I believe I can do better than business school students with my proficiency in English.
李甜:当然,我相信得益于我熟练的英语,我能比商学院学生做得更好。