Smith: Did you feel anxious during the gap period.
史密斯:你在空当期会感到焦虑吗?
Li Tian: Yes, I did.
李甜:是的,我会。
Smith: How did you overcome it?
史密斯:你怎么样克服它?
Li Tian: First of all, I recovered from the pessimistic mood.
李甜:首先,我从这种悲观情绪中恢复过来。
Smith: What did you do next?
史密斯:然后你做了什么?
Li Tian: I wanted to know why I was fired. I also made use of this period to gain more professional knowledge.
李甜:我想知道为什么我被炒了。同时,我也利用这段时间获得了更多的专业知识。
Smith: What else did you do?
史密斯:你还做了什么?
Li Tian: It's important to maintain contact with my friends and previous colleagues. A good social circle can give me many new opportunities.
李甜:维持和朋友、之前同事的联系很重要,一个好的社交圈能给我提供更多的新机会。
Smith: That's right.
史密斯:说得对。
Li Tian: Most importantly, I revised my career plan and decided a more specific and practical goal during the gap period.
李甜:最重要的,在这段时间里,我修改了我的职业规划,并且确立了一个更加具体和可行的目标。