Ordering Wine.
点红酒
Joy: Hi, my name is Joy and I will be your waitress. Can I get you started with anything?
乔伊:嗨,你好,我是乔伊,我在今天会为您服务。你问需要些什么?
Ciara: I would like to order something from your wine list.
西亚拉:我想看一下红酒单。
Joy: Here it is. You can select from this menu.
乔伊:给您,你可以从这一部分挑选。
Ciara: Okay, I’d like to order a bottle of red wine. I’ll have the 2005 Napa Valley Merlot.
西亚拉:好的,我想要一瓶红酒。2005纳帕谷梅洛吧。
Joy: Good choice. I’ll be right back with your wine.
乔伊:您选的很好,我很快给您送来红酒。
Ciara: Thank you.
西亚拉:谢谢你。
Ready to Order.
准备好点菜
Waitress: Hi. Are you ready to order?
侍者:你好,请问可以点菜了吗?
Sean: Not really. I’m pretty confused. Can you suggest something good?
肖恩:还没有,我很迷惑。你可以为我推荐一些好吃的吗?
Waitress: Of course. Our specials are the New York steak and crispy roasted lamb.
侍者:当然。我们的特色菜是纽约牛排和脆皮烤羊肉。
Sean: Yes, I’d like the New York steak, well done. And my side orders will be a baked potato and a salad.
肖恩:好吧,我要纽约牛排。我的甜品要一份烤土豆和沙拉。
Waitress: All right. Will that be all for you?
侍者:好的,您就点这些了吗?
Sean: Yes, thank you.
肖恩:是的,谢谢你。
Waitress: Okay. Your order will be ready soon.
侍者:好的,马上为您上菜。
Getting a Dessert.
用餐中
Waiter: How was your dinner?
侍者:您的晚餐怎么样?
Sandra: It was great, thanks.
桑德拉:很棒,谢谢。
Waiter: Would you like something for dessert?
侍者:您需要一些甜点吗?
Sandra: Yes, please.. I’ll have a slice of cheesecake.
桑德拉:是的,我想要一块起司蛋糕。
Waiter: Okay. Would you like some coffee or anything else with that?
侍者:好的,您需要咖啡吗?或者其他的东西。
Sandra: No, that’s all, thank you.
桑德拉:不了,这样可以了,谢谢你。
Check, please!
请给我账单
Waiter: How was your meal Ma’am?
侍者:用餐愉快吗?女士?
Kimberly: It was great!
金伯莉:非常棒!
Waiter: Can I get you anything else?
侍者:我还能为您做什么?
Kimberly: Just our check, please?
金伯莉:把账单给我好吗?
Waiter: Sure, I’ll be right back …
侍者:好的,请等一下
Waiter: Here you go.
侍者:给您。
Kimberly: Here is my credit card.
金伯莉:给你信用卡。
Waiter: I can take that for you.
侍者:我来帮您结算。
Kimberly: Thank you.
金伯莉:谢谢。