Howard: Hello, Tina. Come here and rest a bit. Are you in this year's sports meeting?
霍华德:你好,蒂娜。过来歇一会儿。你要参加今年的运动会吗?
Tina: Yes. I'm in the 800m race and our class will participate in the 4×100 m
蒂娜:是啊,我要参加800米赛跑,我们班级要参加4×100米接力赛。你呢?
relay. What about you?
霍华德:我报名参加跳高。就是为了好玩,我觉得没有什么赢的机会。
Howard: I signed up for high jump. Just for fun. I don't see any chance of winning. Tina: You need to practice if you want to win. When I first started, I was panting and sweating at the end of 400 meters. Now I could easily finish 4 or 5 rounds.
蒂娜:想赢的话你要练习啊。刚开始的时候,我跑完400米就大汗淋漓,气喘吁吁了。现在我可以轻松跑四五圈。
Howard: How long have you been preparing?
霍华德:你准备多久了?
Tina: I have been running these evenings for two months.
蒂娜:过去这两个月的晚上我都在练习。
Howard: I do admire your stamina. I'm sure you will do great.
霍华德:我真佩服你的毅力。相信你会很棒的。
Tina: 800m is no big deal. I just hope nobody in our team drops the baton for the relay.
蒂娜:800米应该没问题,我只希望接力赛中我们队不要有人掉接力棒就好了。
Howard: Don't worry. And Good luck.
霍华德:别担心。祝你好运。
Tina: Good luck for you, too.
蒂娜:你也是。