Andrew: Pam, where's the closest ATM?
安德鲁: 帕姆,最近的自动取款机在哪儿?
Pam: It's not that far. Do you see that Yellow building over there?
帕姆: 不远,你看到那边的那个黄色建筑了吗?
Andrew: The big one or the small one?
安德鲁: 大的还是小的?
Pam: The big one.
帕姆: 大的。
Andrew: Yes.
安德鲁: 看到啦。
Pam: It's right next to it, on the right.
帕姆: 自动取款机就挨着它,在它右边。
Andrew: Do you know if there's a convenience store around here?
安德鲁: 你知道那附近有便利店吗?
Pam: I don't think there's one around here. The closest one is on 3rd street, but that's probably closed now.
帕姆: 我觉得那边没有便利店,最近的便利店在第三街区,但现在应该关门啦。
Andrew: I really need to get some things before I leave.
安德鲁: 在我走之前,我真的需要买点东西。
Pam: Well, you could go down to 22nd street. There are lot of stores down there that are open 24 hours a day.
帕姆: 嗯,你可以去第二十二街,那里有很多二十四小时都营业的商店。
Andrew: Can I take the subway to get there?
安德鲁: 我可以坐地铁过去吗?
Pam: Yes, but that'll probably take about half an hour. You should just take a cab.
帕姆: 可以,但是那样的话可能需要半个小时,你应该打的过去。
Andrew: Won't that be expensive?
安德鲁: 贵吗?
Pam: No, from here I think it's only about 5 dollars.
帕姆: 不贵,从这里过去只需要大约 5 美元。