Receptionist: Good evening.
接待员: 晚上好。
Jim: Hi. Do you have any vacancies tonight?
吉姆: 你好!你们今晚有空房间吗?
Receptionist: Yes. The rate is 55 d ollars.
接待员: 是的,房价是 55 美元。
Jim: Do the rooms have internet access?
吉姆: 房间里有网线吗?
Receptionist: We have wireless. If you have a computer you can use the wireless network for an additional 5 dollars.
接待员: 我们提供无线网。如果你有电脑,并且要用无线网的话,我们要额外收取 5 美元。
Jim: OK, I'd like a room please.
吉姆: 好的,请帮我订一个房间。
Receptionist: Would you like a smoking or a non-smoking room?
接待员: 有烟室还是无烟室?
Jim: Non-smoking.
吉姆: 无烟室。
Receptionist: How will you be paying?
接待员: 你用什么方式支付?
Jim: Visa. Here you are.
吉姆: 维萨信用卡,给你。
Receptionist: How many people?
接待员: 多少个人?
Jim: Two.
吉姆: 两个人。
Receptionist: Would you like a king size bed or two double beds?
接待员: 你是要豪华间,还是标准双人间?
Jim: King size please.
吉姆: 我订豪华间。
Receptionist: You're in room 237. It's on the second floor. Here's your key. Sign here please.
接待员: 你在 237 房间,它在二层,这是你的钥匙,请在这里签字。
Jim: What time is checkout?
吉姆: 什么时间退房呢?
Receptionist: 11:30 A.M.
接待员: 上午 11:30。