Sharon:Hi George, do you know how to get downtown?
莎伦: 你好!乔治,你知道去市中心怎么走吗?
George:Sure. Why are you going there?
乔治: 当然,你去那儿干嘛?
Sharon:I want to buy a new computer.
莎伦: 我想买个新电脑。
George:OK, are you driving?
乔治: 好的,你要开车去吗?
Sharon:Yes.
莎伦: 是的。
George:Go straight down this road. When you get to the second light, take a left. Then get on the highway and take exit 52.
乔治: 沿着这条路向南走,当你走到第二个红绿灯时,向左拐,然后走高速,从52 出口出来。
Sharon:That sounds really complicated. Can you tell me again? Which road do I take first?
莎伦: 听起来很复杂,你能再告诉我一遍吗?我应该先走哪条路?
George:You go down this road, then at the second light turn left. That road is Main street.
乔治: 沿着这条路向南走,到第二个红绿灯向左拐,这条路是“主街”。
Sharon:OK, I think I've got it now.
莎伦: 好的,我知道啦。
George:Why are you buying a new computer anyway? Didn't you just get one a few months ago?
乔治: 你为什么要买一台新电脑呢?你几个月前不是刚买一个吗?
Sharon:Yes, but it doesn't work anymore.
莎伦: 是的,但是它已经坏啦。
George:Where did you buy it?
乔治: 你在哪儿买的?
Sharon:At Wal-Mart.
莎伦: 在沃尔玛
George :I think you're computer should still be under warranty. You can bring it back to them and they'll fix it for free.
乔治: 我觉得你的电脑还在保修期内,你可以把它带过去,他们可以免费为你维修。
Sharon: I think you're right. I didn't think about that. I should go talk to them about it. Where is the closest Wal-Mart?
莎伦: 我觉得你说得对,我都没想到,我应该告诉他们。最近的沃尔玛在哪儿?
George:It's about 2 blocks from here. I have to go there to get some stuff now anyway. Do you want to follow me?
乔治: 离这儿大概有两个街区远,我现在也要去那儿买一些东西,你想跟我走吗?
Sharon:Sure.
莎伦: 当然。