Hold tight please!
请抓紧了!
This is Anna, on a bus going to an interview for a job as a sales executive at Tip Top Trading – one of London's fastest growing companies.
这是安娜,她在前往Tip Top Trading公司面试销售主管的公车上,Tip Top Trading是伦敦发展最快的公司之一。
How are you feeling Anna?
你感觉怎么样,安娜?
Oh, a little nervous but I really want this job.
有点紧张,但是我很想得到这个工作。
Well don't worry Anna, as long as you say the right things, you'll be fine.
别担心,安娜,只要你说话无误就没问题。
The right things! ? Like what?
正确的事情?!比如什么?
You need to sell yourself, be confident, not arrogant and give examples.Like:
你要宣传自己,自信,不傲慢还要有理有据。比如:
A good example that comes to mind.
我想到了一个很好的例子。
I'm particularly proud of.
我特别自豪。
Timekeeping is important to me.
守时对我来说很重要。
Oh right. Thanks. Perhaps you can come with me?
是的,谢谢。也许你能跟我一起?
Sorry Anna, you're on your own now – but we'll be listening in.
对不起,安娜,现在你要自己去了,但是我们会听着的。
Look! You've just arrived. Good luck!
看!你正好到了。好运!
Come in. Hello, I'm Paul, the Manager of Tip Top Trading. And you must be… It's Anna.
请进。你好,我是保罗。Tip Top Trading的经理,你肯定是……我是安娜。
Yes, very good. Thanks for coming.
是的,很好。感谢你能来。
Now somewhere in this pile, I've got your CV…
在这堆文件里,我有你的简历……