There are confidential documents in this office – non-staff are not allowed to see them.
办公室里都是机密文件,非公司员工不能看。
Now, now Denise. Why don't you drink up that nice tea?
现在,丹尼斯,你为什么不把这杯美味的茶喝完?
I have an idea! Did you ever email the presentation to anyone?
我有一个主意!你给别人用邮件发过这个幻灯片演示吗?
Golly gosh, you did Denise!
天啊,你做过,丹尼斯!
You emailed it to me to proof-read. It'll be in my inbox somewhere.
你发给我校对过。它可能还在我的收件箱里。
Good thinking Anna!
好主意,安娜!
I was just about to make that suggest myself.
我正要提这个建议呢。
Problem solved. Thank you Anna! Pleasure.
问题解决了,谢谢你,安娜!谢谢。
Well done Anna!
干的好,安娜!
Right, now please leave us Denise. Anna and I will continue our interview.
好的,丹尼斯,请回避一下。安娜和我要继续面试了。
Would you like a biscuit Anna?
安娜,你想来块饼干吗?
Thank you. Oh, what's that?
谢谢,那是什么?
Oh golly gosh, the USB stick!
天啊,是U盘!
It was mixed in with the plate of biscuits that Denise brought in. It's wet.
它跟丹尼斯拿来的饼干托盘混在一起了。都湿了。
Yes, I think maybe I stirred my tea with it at one point. Oh well. Now, where were we...?
是的,我想也许不知什么时候我把茶洒里面了。我们说到哪了?
My goodness, it's 11 o'clock! I have a meeting right now!
上帝,都11点了!我现在有一个会!
I'm afraid I'm going to have to go. But I've made my mind up about you anyway.
恐怕我现在得赶紧走了。但是关于你,我已经做好决定了。
I suppose you'd like to know if you've got the job? Yes please!
我猜你想知道自己是否得到了这份工作?是的,谢谢!