‘Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Anna.’
期待很快收到您的回信。祝好,安娜。
And Margery said: 'I don't think I've ever seen a vegetable quite that size before...'
玛杰里说:“我不认为我之前见过这么大的蔬菜……”
Where's that hole punch? !
订书器在哪?!
Ah, business as usual in the offices of Tip Top Trading.
Tip Top Trading办公室的工作日常。
Oh for goodness sake! What a disaster! I can't believe it!
上帝!真是灾难!我简直不敢相信!
But one member of the team seems bothered.
但是团队里的一名成员似乎很烦恼。
Anna, this is the moment to show you’re willing to help. Yes!
安娜,这是你表示愿意提供帮助的机会。 是的!
Use phrases like 'Is there anything I can do?'
使用这样的表达,如“我能帮你做什么吗?”
'Let me help!' or, to be more informal, you can say, 'Can I give you a hand?' or 'Give me a shout if you need anything!'
“让我来帮你!”或者更随意一点的说法“我能帮你一把吗?”或“需要我的时候叫我!”
Right.
好的。
Go on!
去吧!
Are you okay Tom? No.
你还好吗,汤姆? 不好。
Is there anything I can do? No.
我能帮你做什么吗? 不能。
Oh. What's wrong? Everything.
出什么事了? 一切都不顺。
I see. Can I give you a hand?
我明白了。我能帮你一把吗?
My computer has crashed. I've lost my phone. And there's a big, big problem with my timetable.
我电脑死机了,我手机丢了。而且我的时间表有严重的大问题。
I’ve got two meetings scheduled at the same time with two extremely important clients.
我同时有两个会议安排和两个极其重要的客户。
I can't do them both at once!
我不能一次把这俩都做了!