But 20% is a lot – maybe 5% would be better.
但八折太多了,也许九五折更好。
But if we're going to make a special offer, we should make it so good that everyone will say yes!
但如果我们将要弄一个特价的话,我们应该让每个人都对它感兴趣!
But people might think there's something wrong with our lemons and that we're desperate to get rid of them.
但人们可能以为我们的柠檬有问题,所以要迫不及待的处理掉它们。
I see your point, but, if we explain this is just a special offer for special clients, they'll understand.
我明白你的意思,但是如果我们解释说这是给特殊顾客的特价,他们会明白的。
I like that idea. Good: 20% off for all regular clients just for this month.
我喜欢这个主意。很好。本月给常客八折优惠。
Anna, you'll be making the presentation to Citrus Ventures, so make sure you include that offer. Yes.
安娜,你将会给Citrus Ventures做报告,确保包括这项出价。 好的。
Right, next, what photos do we have of the lemons?
好的,下一个,关于这个柠檬,我们有什么照片?
Finding the right words to disagree in meetings isn't always easy, but Anna managed in the end.
在会议上很难找到合适的词表示不同意见,但是安娜最后做到了。
She started sentences with this short word to show that she was about to disagree with what had just been said: But...
她在句子开始用这个简单的词汇表示出她将不同意刚才说的话:但是……
And used these phrases: I'm not so sure about that......
并且用了这些表达方式:我对此不确定……
I see your point, but actually I think...
我明白你的意思,但事实上我认为……
The next big challenge for Anna will be her presentation to Citrus Ventures.
对于安娜来说,下一个最大的挑战将是她要给Citrus Ventures作报告。
Join us again soon to find out what happens!
下次尽快加入我们看看会发生什么!
I've got to do a good job but it's going to take me ages.
我要做好工作,但是要花好长时间。
Ah well, I had better get started otherwise I'm going to be here all night!
我最好马上开始,否则我将要整晚待在这里了!