Today I'm going to...Today I'm going to present our revolutionary, new Imperial Lemon.
今天,我将要……今天,我将要介绍我们革命性的新产品皇家柠檬。
I'll start by telling you a bit about Tip Top Trading and some of the exciting new developments at our company.
我首先将要向你们介绍一下Tip Top Trading公司和公司里一些有意思的新动向。
And then…I’m going to move on to explain how the Imperial Lemon is designed and what makes it so revolutionary.
然后我会说明皇家柠檬是如何设计的并且它的革新之处在哪里?
And finally, you will all have a chance to see it close up for yourselves and ask questions. So, let's begin.
最后,你们将有机会近距离参观,并且提问。那么,我们开始吧。
This picture shows...
这张图片展示了……
Well, as usual, Anna seems to be turning a difficult situation into a success.
如往常一样,安娜似乎化险为夷了。
She used the phrases we discussed, which made her opening clear and well structured.
她用了我们讨论过的表达方式,这让她的开场清晰,有条理。
She said: Today I'm going to...
她说:今天我将要……
I'll start by...And then I'm going to move on to discuss… And finally...
我首先会……然后我将要谈到……最后……
But that's just the beginning, now she's got to get through the rest of the pitch – how will that go?
但这只是开头,现在她要完成剩下的销售演讲,接下来会如何呢?
This picture shows…. oh no, why isn’t it working…
这张图是……不,为什么不灵了……
I should just click on this…. oh, what’s wrong with this stupid computer!
我应该点一下这个就行……这该死的电脑怎么了!
Uh oh! It was all going so well but now Anna’s got computer problems.
本来进行得很好,但是现在安娜的电脑出了问题。
What is she going to do?
她要怎么办?
We'll find out next time. Bye!
我们下次再来看看。再见!