There are...one, two, three, four items on the agenda today.
今天的工作日程上有四件事。
Firstly, the stock management systems.
首先是库存管理系统。
Secondly, plans for a team-building activity.
其次是团建活动计划。
After that, the colour of our new apples and finally any other business, before we can wrap up.
之后是新苹果的颜色问题,最后在会议结束前看看有没有其他问题。
Oh golly gosh, there you are, here I am, good. Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late.
上帝,你们都在,我来了,很好。大家好,对不起我来晚了。
I'd just opened the meeting.
会议刚开始。
Great. Remind me what the first item on the agenda is? Stock.
很好,提醒我一下第一件会议要事是什么? 库存。
Stock? Stock, stock, stock. Ah yes, stock management systems, yes, right.
库存?库存,库存,库存。是的,库存管理系统,很好。
Well, that's mainly to announce that we need to start developing a good stock management system so we can meet the huge demand I’m expecting for these laser-curved fruits.
我们主要要讲的是我们需要开发一个良性的库存管理系统,这样我们就能满足激光曲线水果的巨大供需问题。
Anna, I'd like you to lead on that.
安娜,我希望你来负责。
Me? You want me to be in charge of the stock management systems?
我?你想让我负责库存管理系统吗?
Anna's had some excellent ideas already and I think she'll do a great job.
安娜已经有一些很棒的想法了,我想她会做得很棒。