Help, help!
救命,救命!
Help us! We're locked in.
救救我们!我们被锁住了。
Oh dear. Do you remember that Tom and Anna are locked in the stationery cupboard?
天啊。你记得汤姆和安娜被锁在文具柜里了吗?
What are they going to do?
他们要怎么办?
And what will people say when they are discovered in there?
要是有人发现了,他们会说什么?
I have a feeling we're about to find out…
我觉得我们马上就会发现了……
Goodness, what's that?
上帝,出什么事了?
Anna is that you? And is that you Tom?
安娜,是你吗?还有你,汤姆?
Yes, help! We're locked in.
是的,帮帮忙!我们被锁住了。
Don't panic, I've got the key.
别慌,我有钥匙。
There. How on earth…
好了。到底是……
…it's not how it looks Denise. We were just… erm…
丹尼斯,不是你想的那样。我们只是……
…just looking for envelopes.
只是找信封。
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, yes, really.
是的,是的,真的。
The door slammed shut and locked from the inside when Tom walked in.
汤姆进来时门砰地关上了并且从里面锁住了。
Yeah, she's right.
是的,她说得没错。
Just walked in, and shut the door and bang.
走进来后,门突然砰的关上了。
Let's just keep it our little secret shall we.
那就让我们保守住这个秘密吧,好吗。
I thought you had better taste Anna!
安娜,你的眼光不错哦!
Ah there you are Anna, I need a word with you…
你在这里,安娜,我要和你谈谈。
Oh, you look like you've been caught doing something you shouldn't! Ha ha.
你看起来像是被抓现形了!
…but I haven't.
……但是我没有。
Just joking Anna.
安娜,开玩笑的。
Now could you step in to my office, we need to touch base about the European marketing strategy.
你能到我的办公室来吗,我们需要就欧洲市场战略谈一谈。