Request diversion to the nearest suitable airport due AC BUS failure.
501. 我们一个交流汇流条故障了,申请备降到最近合适机场。
We are not supplying power to our DC BUS. Request priority landing.
502. 我们不再为直流汇流条供电,申请优先落地。
We have a problem with the aircraft battery. Request priority landing.
503. 我们飞机电瓶有问题。申请优先落地。
One of our transformers has failed. I’ll let you know if a diversion is required.
504. 我们一个变压整流器故障了。如果需要备降我会第一时间告诉你。
Electrical system has a serious malfunction. Request radar vectors to an airport that’s within 20 minutes of flight time.
505. 电气设备有严重故障。申请雷达引导到20 分钟以内能够飞到的机场。
We are operating with only the emergency generator. Request track direct to final, Runway26.
506. 我们能够使用的只有紧急发电机。申请雷达引导到五边,跑道26号。
We are flying with batteries only. Is there any airport available within 25 minutes of flying?
507. 我们仅依靠电瓶飞行。有没有25分钟以内能够飞到的可用机场
If there is no airport within 100 miles, we have to make a forced landing.
508. 如果100海里范围内没有机场,我们必须迫降。
We have less than 10 minutes of battery power left. We are preparing for ditching procedure.
509. 我们的电瓶电源供电不足10分钟。我们正在准备水上迫降程序。
We have switched off most of our electrical systems for smoke procedure. Request vectors for a long final, Runway 15.
510. 为了排烟程序,我们关掉了大部分电气系统。申请引导到长五边,跑道15号。
We have cut off the electrical system to the cabin and the onboard fire is under control.
511. 我们已经切断了到客舱的电气系统,机上火情得到了控制。
We had an electrical fire from the galley, now extinguished. Request return to land.
512. 我们有厨房电气火警,现在已经熄灭。请求返场着陆。
There was a fire from the avionics bay. Request radar vectors for final.
513. 电子设备舱有火警。申请雷达引导到五边。
We have had a bird strike. Our windshield has cracked.
514. 我们遭遇鸟击,风挡出现裂痕。
The windshield suddenly had electrical arcing. We need to pull the circuit breakers and delay the approach.
515. 风挡突然出现电弧,我们需要拔跳开关并延迟进近。
The cockpit side window is not sealed properly. Request reduce to minimum speed and descend to 4000 feet.
516. 驾驶舱侧窗没关好,申请减速到最小速度,下降到4000英尺
We had to go around due pilot seat moving. We’ll try to reset the circuit breaker before making another approach.
517. 刚才复飞是由于驾驶员座椅自己移动了,我们得先试着复位椅子的跳开关再进近。
We have already discharged the engine extinguishers. The fire 34 warning light is still on. Do you have a visual on our left engine?
518. 我们已经释放了发动机灭火瓶,火警灯仍然亮。你们能目视看看我们的左发是否有火?
We cannot extinguish the engine fire. Request priority landing and emergency services on arrival.
519. 我们不能熄灭发动机火情。申请优先落地和到场时的紧急服务。
We have an APU fire warning. Can you verify if there is smoke coming from the back of the plane?
520. 我们有APU火警。你能否看到我们飞机后部是否有烟雾?