Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where Tom has taken a tumble.
欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,汤姆在这里跌倒了。
He was trying to catch a mouse but tripped over.
他在捉老鼠的时候跌倒了。
Can Anna help soothe the pain?
安娜能够抚慰伤痛吗?
Let's find out.
让我们去看看。
Ooh… oww… ouch. My arm really hurts.
哎呦,我的胳膊好疼。
What's all this noise about?
怎么这么吵?
It's Tom.
是汤姆。
He's had an accident – tripped over a mouse – I mean tripped over trying to catch a mouse.
他出了点意外,被老鼠绊倒了,我是说在捉老鼠时绊倒了。
Golly gosh. Are you OK Tom?
上帝。你还好吗,汤姆?
I dunno. I think I've broken something.
我不知道,我想我有什么地方摔断了。
Your pencil I think!
我想是你的笔!
Just sit there at my desk and I'll go and call a first-aider.
坐在我的工位上,我去叫急救人员。
Anna, you're going to have to fill in one of those Health and Safety reports.
安娜,你得去填一些健康安全报告。
Oh really? Do we have to?
真的吗?一定要吗?
It's procedure and it's the law – it's got to be done.
这是程序也是规定,必须这样。
Now Tom, would a biscuit make you feel better?
汤姆,来点饼干会好受一些。
Health and Safety is important in the workplace.
健康安全在办公场所尤为重要。
The office needs to be a safe place to work in, but accidents do happen and that's when you have to report it.
办公室应该是一个安全的工作场所,但意外时有发生,这时就需要上报。