Ermm, sorry. We had better get you out of that dress.
对不起,我们最好把你的裙子脱了。
Hmm, what a mess and what a date!
真是一团糟的约会!
But what may be lacking in romance is made up for in a potentially successful business deal.
但也许缺少浪漫可以促成一次将会成功的生意。
Let's find out how it's going much much later at Tom's flat…
让我们看看之后在汤姆的公寓里发生了什么。
…this exceptional product has fantastic potential…
这个不同寻常的产品有极好的潜力……
Say 'demand for this plastic aubergine will reach melting point!'
对塑料茄子的需求会到达至高点。
My little joke.
我开的小玩笑。
…by making the production more efficient, our customers will get value for money and our profits will increase.
通过制造出更有效的产品,我们的顾客会物有所值,公司也会盈利。
There, done.
写好了。
Great. We can pitch this to Paul first thing on Monday morning.
太好了。我们可以周一早上先找保罗说去。
So now, maybe we can get back to our date?
那么现在也许我们能继续约会了?
Look I saved some of that pizza.
我带回了一些披萨。
It's all cold! Anyway, I had better go.
都凉了!总之,我最好走了。