By my calculations, we can increase profits by 20%.
根据我的计算,我们可以提高20%的利润。
I'm confident this new product will be a huge success.
我确信这个新产品会是一个巨大的成功。
So, how did it go Anna?
怎么样了,安娜?
I'm not sure.
我不确定。
I told Paul as much as I could and I think he listened.
我尽可能多的告诉了保罗,我想他有认真听。
Good, good.
很好。
So, what are you doing now?
现在你要做什么?
I've got to meet someone.
我要和某人见面。
Anyone I know?
我认识吗?
No, not really.
不,不认识。
It's Dave from IT isn't it?
是技术部门的戴夫对吗?
What does she see in him?
她到底看上他什么了?
Do you want me to answer that Tom? !
你想让我来回答你吗,汤姆?
Anna may have fallen for the charms of Dave but let's hope she keeps her mind on her plastic aubergines.
安娜也许爱上戴夫了,但希望她能专心于她的塑料茄子。
Join us again next time on English at Work.
下次在职场英语里见了。