Err, I don't actually know.But I've had some success.Oh, here comes Paul.
我不太明白。但我有点收获。保罗来了。
Hi Paul.Oh hello. Having a good day?
嗨,保罗。你们好,今天过得好吗?
Yes, we're just talking about our success – let's hope we win that Plastic Innovation of the Year award, eh?
是的,我们在讨论我们的成果,期待我们能赢得年度塑料创新奖。
Oh yes...let's hope so.Although that means I've got to read out that speech you wrote for me.
是的,希望如此。尽管我得读出你给我写的演讲稿。
Public speaking is not really one of my things.
我不擅长公众演讲。
Host Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats for our special award ceremony.
女士们,先生们,请为我们的特别颁奖典礼就座。
OK, here's your speech Paul.We've got to win first.Listen!
好了,这是你的演讲稿,保罗。我们要争第一。听着!
Thank you everyone for attending this year's conference.
感谢大家参加这次年度会议。
As you know, the highlight of the day is announcing the winner of our Plastic Innovation Award.
如你们所知,今天的重点是宣布塑料创新奖的得主。
So, without further ado, let's find out who this year's winner is.
闲话少说,让我们看看谁是今年的赢家。