What do you think of this dress? 你觉得这条裙子怎么样?
A:I am so excited to finally have a job interview.
我好兴奋,终于有工作面试的机会了。
B:Congratulations.Have you decided what to wear for the interview?
恭喜你,你已经决定好要穿什么去面试了吗?
A:I am still considering what to wear.What do you think of this dress?
我还在考虑该穿什么。你觉得这条裙子如何?
B:Are you serious?This is such a colorful dress.
你是在开玩笑嘛?这条裙子太花哨了。
A:You said it was beautiful,didn't you?
你说过很漂亮的,不是吗?
B:It is.But it''s not suitable for an interview occasion.Listen to me,honey.It's not wise to wear anything too casual when you are going for a job.
它是很漂亮。但不适合面试场合。亲爱的,听我说。想得到工作的话,穿的太随便可不是明智之举。
A:So I can't wear my favorite T-shirt and jeans,either?
所以我也不能穿我最爱的T恤和牛仔裤?
B:No,you'd better not.
对,你最好不要。
A:Well,how about this white trouser suit?
好吧,那件白色衣裤装如何?
B:Good,it looks nice and elegant.
很好,看起来漂亮优雅。
更多英语资讯欢迎关注微信公众号 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均为大写)
adj. 合适的,适宜的
adv. 合适