You can say that again. 你说的没错。
A:Hello,I am Sarah.You are also an interviewee today,aren't you?
你好,我是莎拉。你今天也是来面试的,不是吗?
B:Yes.hello,I am Lucy.
是的,你好,我是露西。
A:Have you finished your interview?
你面试完了吗?
B:Yes.I am waiting for my partner who is being interviewed at the moment.What about you?
是的。我正在等我的同伴,他现在正在接受面试。你呢?
A:I have just finished my interview.I was so nervous just now.
我刚刚面试完。刚才我真的很紧张。
B:Me,too.The interviewer looked so serious.I can hardly venture to speak.
我也是。那个面试官看起来好严肃。我几乎不敢说话。
A:By the way,did he ask you anything that is personal,like your boyfriend,your family and so on?
对了,他问你什么私人问题了吗?比如男朋友,家人之类的?
B:Yes,he did.To be honest,I really don't think such private questions are necessary.
有啊。说真的。我真的认为没有必要问这么隐私的问题。
A:You can say that again.
你说得对。
B:Here comes my friend.I have to go now.Bye.
我朋友来了。我得走了。再见。
n. 冒险,风险,投机
v. 尝试,谨慎地做,