Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Do you have a minute?I've got something to tell you.
你有时间吗?我有些事情要告诉你。
A:Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
B:Sure.What's up?
有啊,什么事?
A:Do you have a minute?
您有时间吗?
B:Sure,what would you like to discuss?
当然,你有什么要讨论的吗?
A:I've made a tough decision.Sir,here's my resignation.
我下定决心了,先生,这是我的辞职信。
B:Well,I have to tell you that I'm quite surprised.Is there any possible way to change your mind?
我得告诉你我很意外,有什么可以让你改变主意吗?
A:I'm afraid not,sir.I've made up my mind.It's something I have to do.
我想恐怕没有。先生,我已经打定主意了,我必须得这么做。
B:Can I ask why?Were you unhappy working with us?
我能知道原因吗?你在我们这里工作不愉快?
A:No,not at all.It's my mother.She's sick and needs someone to take care of her.I'm the only one who can do it.
不,根本没这回事。是我妈妈,她生病了,需要人照顾。我是唯一能够照顾她的人。
B:I'm sorry to hear that.But you don't need to quit over that.Why don't you just take a leave of absence?We can hold your job for you until your mother gets better.
我很遗憾。但是你不用因为这个辞职。你为什么不请假呢?我们可以为你保留职位。等你母亲恢复后你可以回来复职。
A:Really?I don't know that would be possible.
真的吗?我不知道这样可以。
B:Sure.We'd be crazy to lose a good worker like you.
当然行。失去你这么优秀的员工我们会抓狂的。
A:Thank you,sir.
谢谢你,先生。
n. 决定,决策