Hello again and welcome to English at Work.
大家好,欢迎回到职场英语。
The team at Tip Top Trading has lots to do, but now Anna has discovered she has to organise a launch party for the new plastic aubergine.
上期讲到Tip Top Trading有很多工作要做,但安娜发现自己不得不举办新式塑料茄子发布会。
It's taking place at the end of the week and nobody has organised a venue yet!
眼看一周要过去了,大家连个场地都没订!
I think Anna is going to need some help.
我想安娜需要帮忙了。
So Anna, I'm sorry Tom didn't tell you but do you think you can turn something round by Friday?
安娜,很抱歉汤姆没告诉你,但你觉得周五前能搞定吗?
I'll try, but what do I need to do?
我试试吧,但我要做些什么?
Oh not much, book a room somewhere, send out some invites… arrange some food… and drink… that sort of thing.
不多。订个房间、发出请帖、安排食物饮料,就这些事。
That's all? !You can do it - you're great at this kind of thing.
就这些?你可以的,你很擅长这些事。
And get the team to help.Well, I'll give it a go. See you later.Thanks Anna.
让团队来帮忙。好吧,我去试试。回头见。谢了,安娜。
And don't forget to order some of those posh Belgian chocolate biscuits, they always go down well with the clients.
别忘了订些时髦的比利时巧克力饼干,客户们很喜欢。
Oh dear Anna. It looks like you have your work cut out.Cut out?
亲爱的安娜,看来你的任务很艰巨啊。删掉?