Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?
你喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的?
prefer 更喜欢;宁愿
I prefer tea.
我更喜欢茶。
prefer A to B
比起B更喜欢A
I prefer tea to coffee.
比起咖啡,我更喜欢茶。
aisle 过道;通道
I think my seat is near the aisle.
我想我的座位是靠过道的。
A:May I check in now for my 3:30 flight?
我要坐3:30的航班,请问现在可以办理登机手续了吗?
B:Oh.You must be going to Chicago this afternoon.
哦,您一定是今天下午去芝加哥。
A:Yes.I have a business meeting to attend there tomorrow morning.
是的,我要去那里参加一个明天早上的商务会议。
B:Very good.We hope to get you there on time today.May I see your ID?
很好,希望我们可以让您今天准时到达那里。我可以看一下您的身份证吗?
A:Here it is.
给您。
B:Would you prefer an aisle or window seat?
您喜欢靠过道的座位还是靠窗户的座位呢?
A:Window seat,please.
靠窗户的座位。
B:Ok.I have put you in Seat 21A.
好的,我给您安排在21A这个座位。
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
B:Do you have any bags to check today,sir?
您今天需要行李需要托运吗,先生?
A:No,I just have my carry-on bag.
没有。我只有一个随身包。
B:Very well.Your departure gate is 45.Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure.Have a wonderful flight,sir.
很好。您在45号登机口登机。飞机起飞前30分钟开始登机。旅途愉快,先生。
n. (席位间的)通道,侧廊