Anna has wasted no time in sorting out this problem and that's important if you want to keep your business going.
安娜不费丝毫时间来处理此问题,要想保持业务进行,这点是很重要的。
Here's a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used.We've got to pull out all the stops.
好了,一起回顾下安娜用到的表达方式。我们要尽己所能。
We have an order we need to process urgently.
我们有项订单急需处理。
We need to pull out all the stops to get this sorted.This is our number one priority.
我们要竭尽全力,把这解决。这是我们的第一要务。
Tom and Anna have made it to the offices of Nice'n'Cheesy.
汤姆和安娜已经到了美味奶酪店办公室。
Let's find out how they're getting on.…so we're really sorry…
一起去看看进展如何吧。我们很抱歉……
Yeah, really sorry……about the delay, and it won't happen again.
真的抱歉……关于送货延迟一事,我保证再也不会发生。
And we hope you're pleased with the grapes……and the price!
希望您对我们的葡萄满意。还有价格!
Yes, the price is very competitive and if you can guarantee a bit more 'customer care', then I'm sure we'll be buying from you again.
没错,当下价格竞争很激烈。假如你们能保证多点客户服务,那我一定会再向你们订单。
Yes, of course.Thanks very much and sorry again.We hope to see you again soon. Bye!
当然。非常感谢你,真的很抱歉。希望马上再见面,再见。