介绍:
It's just that …问题是…
一般用于描述自己不喜欢的事情
Example 1 场景1
A: Can you help me check the stock tonight. It won't take long. Is that OK?
你今晚能帮我看看股票吗?不会花太长时间。好不好?
B: Well, it's just that you always ask me. Could you ask someone else this time?
B: 额,问题是你一直让我帮你去看。这次你就不能找别人吗?
Example 2 场景2
A: Don't you want to come to the party with me?
难道你不想和我一起去聚会吗?
B: It's just that my ex-girlfriend is going to be there, and I don't want to see her.
问题是我前女友会在那。我不想见她。
It's just one of those things.
无法解释不喜欢的事,但又没法避免。
My mom broke her ankle a month before my wedding. It was really unfortunate, but it's just one of those things.
我妈在我婚礼前一个月伤了脚踝。真的很不幸,但能有什么办法。
It's just as well that something happened.
幸好发生某事
It's just as well we brought our raincoats, because it looks like it's about to rain.
幸好我们带雨衣了,因为看上去好像要下雨了。
Just like that
突如其来地;出乎意料地
She announced that she was leaving her job at the end of this week, just like that.
她宣布她将在这周末的时候离职,很突然啊!