It's going to be a clear night. The stars will be out soon.
今晚天气会很好,星星很快就出来了。
知识点笔记:
情景一:
A: It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
今天天好棒哦,对吧?
B: Yes, it's really warm out.
对啊,外面好暖和。
情景二:
A: It's a hot day, isn't it?
今天天真热啊,是吧?
B: It really is.
就是呀。
情景三:
A: It's a cold day, isn't it?
今天天好冷啊,是不?
B: Yea, good thing I'm wearing a coat.
是呀,幸亏我穿了一件外衣。
情景四:
我们在和外国人聊天气时,
还有很多简单,但你想不出来的:
① Nice out today.
外面天气真好啊!
② Sure is hot out.
外面真的很热啊。
③ You're right. It really is hot.
你说的对,真的挺热。
情景五:
A: How is it out there?
外面天气如何?
B: It's freezing out there.
外面冷死了。
如果想让你的回答更自然,
可以在回答后面再加一句:
Make sure you wear a coat.
别忘了穿大衣哦。
A: What's it like outside?
外面天气怎样?
B: It's a beautiful day. It feels pretty warm.
很棒,感觉挺暖和的。
外国人常用 a beautiful day
来表达天气晴朗、风和日丽。
情景七:
比如天气一直不好,突然变好;
一直有雾霾,终于放晴。
这样的话题就再合适不过了。
① Finally, we got some nice weather.
终于有个好天了。
② I can't believe it's so nice today.
简直不敢相信今天天气这么好。
③ I can't believe how clear the air is today.
简直不敢相信今天空气怎么这么好呀。
④ Finally, we got a clear sky today.
今天天气终于晴朗了。(终于没有雾霾了)
情景八:
聊天气时也会经常谈论温度。
A: What's the temperature today?
今天气温多少度啊?
B: I think it's around 20.
我想差不多20度。
⚠️ 美国人使用华氏度,
和我们常说的摄氏度不同。
如果你硬背华氏度验算公式,
可能效果并不好,还会忘。
不如记一下它对应的感觉。
a hundred degrees
华氏100度(表示天特别热)
70 degrees
华氏70度(室温、比较舒适)
60 degrees
华氏60度(比较凉爽cool)
40 degrees
华氏40度(冷)
情景九:
有时我们关注天气的变化,
会经常这样说:
I heard it's going to be…
我听说…
① I heard it's going to be hot tomorrow.
我听说明天天气会很热。
② I heard it's going to be freezing tomorrow.
我听说明天天气会很冷。
③ I heard it's going to be a hundred degrees tomorrow.
我听说明天天气会非常热。(华氏100度)
④ I heard it's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow.
我听说明天天气会非常热。(摄氏30度)