报地址:
What is your location? 你的地点是什么(你在哪)?
What’s your address? 你的地点是什么(你在哪)?
Where is the emergency?紧急情况的事发地点在哪?
I’m at 24 Main street, Buffalo new York. 我在纽约州布法罗市主干大道 24号上。
I’m on ... freeway to ..., near exit... 我在前往某方向的某高速公路上,靠近某出口处。
I’m on I-90 freeway to Buffalo, near exit 50A. 我在前往布法罗方向的I90高速公路上,靠近50a出口处。
I’m on I-76 freeway to Rochester, near exit 20.我在前往罗彻斯特方向的的I76高速公路上,靠近20号出口处。
与接线员沟通,听懂接线员的指示,必要时配合救助:
Do you see smoke and flame? 你看到烟和火苗了吗?
I need you to get everybody out of the house now. 我需要你现在把所有人都从房子里转移出去。
How many vehicles are involved? 牵涉了多少辆车啊?(有几辆车遭遇车祸了呢?)
Is there anyone injured? 有人受伤了吗?
Are you injured? 你受伤了吗?
Are you alright ?你还好吧?
Someone is bleeding heavily on the head. 有人头流血很严重。
Someone’s arm was burned in the fire. 有个人的胳膊在火灾中被烧伤了。
His right leg is injured and can’t move now. 他的右腿受伤不能动了。
Do you need an ambulance? 你们需要救护车吗?
I need an ambulance. 我需要一辆救护车。
Put her in the recovery position. 把她安置于气道畅通的姿势。
Does anyone know how to do CPR? 有人会做心肺复苏术吗?
I’m putting your call through to the paramedics. They’ll tell you what to do until the ambulance gets there. 我会把你的电话转接给护理人员。在救护车到来前,他们会告诉你如何操作的。
Please don’t panic. 不要惊慌、恐慌。
Calm down. 冷静一下。
I want you to stay on line until the police get there. 我希望你在警察到来之前,保持通话在线的状态(不要挂断)。
Everything will be alright. 一切都会好的。
The firetruck/police/ambulance will be there in just a few minutes. 救火车/警察/救护车马上就到了。
n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;