Please help yourself to the tea and pastry.
请自行取用茶点。
Make yourself at home.
请把这里当做自己家,不要拘束。
Make yourself comfortable.
请别拘束,让自己自在点。
A: How's your work?
工作怎么样?
B: Well, same old,same old.
还是老样子。
I only see him in a month of Sundays.
我每隔很长一段时间才能跟他见面。
A: Morning, I'm here for the art workshop.
早安,我来这里参加艺术工作坊。
B: Hi there! Help yourself to a bottle of water and take a seat. The class will start in about 15 minutes.
你好,请随意取用水,这边找个位子坐下,课程将在约15分钟后开始。
A: Okay, thanks. Err...Sally? Sally Wilkins. Is that you?
好的,谢谢。呃...萨利?萨利威尔金斯。是你吗?
B: Bob! I can't believe it. Fancy seeing you here.
鲍勃,我真不敢相信,在这里遇见你实在太好了。
A: Yeah, long time no see. I haven't seen in a month of sundays.
是呀,好久不见,我好长一段时间没有见到你了。
B: You're right. What a pleasant surprise. What's been happening?
没错,这真是个令人愉快的惊喜,最近有什么新鲜事吗?
A: Same old, same old. Still studying at Victoria University. What about you?
还是老样子,我仍在维多利亚大学读书,你呢?
B: Well, I'm now the personal assistant for Tim Sommers, the famous artist.
我现在是著名艺术家蒂姆索摩斯的个人助理。
A: Sounds fascinating. What exactly is it that you do?
听起来真有趣,那你工作内容是什么呢?
B: I set up classes and greet people when they arrive.
我筹划课程,并且接待来访的人。
A: Sounds like fun.
听起来真有意思。
B: It sure is.
那当然。
n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,