fitness instructor
健身教练
Go ahead
说吧,做吧,开始吧;继续
A: May I start?
我可以开始了吗?
B: Yes, go ahead.
是的,开始吧。
Go ahead, we're all listening.
继续,我们都在听。
A: Before we start, I need to ask you a few questions.
开始之前,我需要问你一些问题。
B: Sure, go ahead.
好的,问吧。
A: How's your health these days?
最近身体怎么样?
B: Not bad, I guess.
还不错,我认为。
A: Do you exercise regularly?
有规律地锻炼吗?
B: Well, I walk to subway every morning.
呃,我每天早上步行到地铁站。
A: Hmmm. That doesn't count, I'm afraid.
呃,恐怕,这个不算。
B: I also play basketball with my friends sometimes.
有时候,我还和朋友打篮球。
A: Okay. How often do you play?
好的,多久打一次?
B: Er...let me see. The last time I played was...
让我看看,上一次打是...
A: Yes?
是?
B: I think it was the summer of 2018.
我想应该是2018年的夏天。
A: 2018?
2018年?
B: I'm not a very Athletic person, to be honest.
我不是一个运动的人,说实话。
A: How much do you weigh?
你多重?
B: I'm not sure.
我不确定。
A: Come and stand on the scales.
过来站在秤上。
B: Should I take my shoes off?
我要脱鞋吗?
A: No, they don't look very heavy. Right, you can get off now.
不,它们看起来不重。好了,你可以下来了。
B: How much do I weigh?
我多重?
A: Just under 200 pounds. 198 to be precise.
200磅以下,准确说是198。
B: 198? My shoes must weigh at least twenty pounds.
198?我的鞋子肯定至少重20磅。
A: I'm sorry, your shoes probably weigh less than 1 pound.
很抱歉,你的鞋子重量不超过1磅。
B: Oh, then I guess I need to lose some weight.
我想我需要减肥了。
A: Well, you're certainly in the right place.
你可能是正确的。
adj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的