人在街上走,撞从天上来。我正常的走路,可就有其他人不小心,把我撞了还一脸无辜怪罪我:
A: Hey, watch where you're going!
嘿,走路看着点。
B: What are you talking about? You bumped into me.
你搞错没有?是你撞的我。
当我们走路时被人撞到了,就可以说:
Watch where you're going. 走路看着点。
Watch
小心,留神
在口语中,可以这样用:
① Watch out! This street is full of bikes and cars. You don't want to get hit.
小心!这条街上到处都是自行车和汽车。别被撞到。
② Watch your head. The ceiling's low here.
小心头。这里的天花板很低。
把我们撞到后,对方不仅不承认,还诡辩说是我们“撞”了他:
Bump into
撞到
口语中如何应用这个表达:
① That guy's drunk. He keeps bumping into everyone.
那个人喝醉了。他不停的撞到别人。
② There were so many people at the park. I kept getting bumped into.
公园里人超多。我一直被别人撞到。
明明被对方撞到,还被指责我撞了别人,很气有没有,这时不要忍气吞声,要反击:
A: How could that be? I was just standing here, minding my own business.
怎么可能?我刚就站在这里,做我自己的事。
B: Well, I guess I didn't see you then. Accidents happen. What can you do about it?
那我可能就没看到你。总是有意外的。还能怎么样?
当大家遇到类似情况,被错误指责时不要慌,我们只需要冷静的把事实阐述出来就好。
就像对话中说的:我刚就站在这里,做我自己的事。
Mind my own business
做我自己的事