Hurry up.
快点
Move it.
动起来
Let's go.
我们走吧
Shake it.
动起来
Shake a leg.
赶快
Could you hurry up, please?
请你快点儿,好吗?
Would you mind going a little faster?
你能不能稍微快一点?
Pick up the pace.
加快速度
Get a move on.
快点儿
Let's make it rush.
让我们加快速度
Rush it, please.
请快一点
Step on it.
加快速度
Give it some gas.
加快速度
Are you ready to go/leave/take off/get out of here?
你准备好走/离开/出发/离开这里了吗?
What's taking so long?
怎么花这么长时间?
What's the holdup/delay?
怎么这么慢?/什么事情延误了?
You're holding everyone up.
大家都等着你呢。
We are short of time.
我们没时间了。
I'm out of time.
我没时间了。
She's pressed for time.
她的时间很紧迫。
We're going to be late for the movie/plane/party.
我们电影/飞机/派对快要迟了。
Dialogue1:
A: Hurry up, we haven't got all day.
快点,我们没有太多时间。
B: I know. Relax, we have plenty of time.
我知道,放轻松,我们时间多着呢。
Dialogue2:
A: What's taking so long?
什么事情这么长时间?
B: I can't find my cell phone. Have you seen it?
我找不到我得手机了,你看到了吗?
Conversation:
A: Come on, we're going to be late.
快点,我们要迟到了。
B:Hold on, I have to finish my makeup.
等一下,我要化完妆。
A: What's taking so long?
怎么这么久?
B: I have to make sure I look okay.
我得确保我看起来好看。
A: We are just going to a movie, not a fashion show. Hurry up.
我们只是去看场电影,又不是时装秀,快点。
n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室