Believe in yourself and give it your best effort.
相信自己,尽自己最大的努力。
Don't be discouraged by this bad performance.
别因为表现不好就灰心丧气。
Don't let this bad performance get you down.
I'm always right behind you.
我会一直支持你。
I'll always be there for you.
Keep your chin up.
别灰心;保持斗志
A: Which sport are you going to participate in during this sports meeting?
这次的运动会,你准备参加哪个项目?
B: I signed up for the 400-metre relay race. But I have no confidence.
我报名了400米接力赛,但是我很没有信心。
A: Why?
为什么?
B: I am afraid that my teammates were not be able to get good results because of me.
我担心我不能让我的队友取得好成绩。
A: How come? As long as you play steady that day, you are sure to achieve good results. Anyway, I believe you.
怎么会呢?只要你在那天发挥稳定就肯定能取得好成绩。不管如何,我是很相信你的。
B: Thank you, but I'm still afraid that I will be too nervous on that day to do well.
谢谢,但是我还是害怕那天会太紧张而导致自己表现太差劲。
A: I think you can do it. And I heard you've been participating for a long time, I'm sure you can get good results as long as you concentrate on the day of the match. Besides, a certain amount of tension will help you perform better.
我觉得你能行的,而且我听说你们已经练了很长时间,我相信只要你在比赛那天集中精力就能取得好成绩。另外,一定的紧张有助于你发挥的更好。
B: Thank you. Your encouragement strengthens my belief. But the relay race is a team race and the important thing is our cooperation.
谢谢。你的鼓励坚定了我的信念。但是接力赛是一个团体性的比赛,重要的也是我们的配合。
A: Right. That means you have to focus on teamwork for the rest of your training. A person's success is not a real success, it depends on the team.
是的,这意味着,你们在接下来的训练中也要注意团队间的合作。一个人的成功并不是真正的成功,它取决于这个团队。
B: That's right. But I get a little nervous when I think about it.
没错,但一想到这个,我就有点紧张。
A: Take heart. You have to believe that your confidence will infect your teammates which will certainly help you get good grades.
鼓起勇气来,你要相信你的自信会感染你的队友,这肯定有助于你们取得好成绩。
B: Um...I see.
呃,我知道了。
A: Come on, I'm on your side and I'll watch the game live and cheer you on.
加油吧,我支持你,而且我也会去现场观看比赛,给你加油助威的。
B: Wonderful. Look forward to your arrival.
太好了,期待你的到来。