I can't bear/stand it.
我不能忍受。
Please get out of my face.
请从我的面前消失。
Never shall I forgive him.
我不会原谅他。
My patience has completely run out.
我再也没有耐心了。
A: You look very unhappy. What's the matter with you?
你看起来很不开心,怎么了?
B: I can't stand living with you anymore. I'm sick of your drinking. Let's get divorced.
我再也受不了和你生活在一起了,我讨厌你的酗酒,我们离婚吧。
A: Please just give me another chance. I swear I'll never drink again.
请在给我一次机会吧,我发誓再也不会喝酒了。
B: I have given you a lot of chances. For so many years, there has been nothing changed. I've given up on you.
我已经给你很多机会了,这么多年了,没有任何的变化,我已经放弃你了。
A: You know, I'm trying hard to stop drinking. I don't know how to live without you. I won't let you go.
你是知道的,我很努力在戒酒。没有你我不知道该怎么生活,我是不会让你走的。
B: Don't you understand, it's not just for drinking, but you're lacking a sense of responsibility.
难道你不懂吗,不仅是因为你酗酒,还有你缺乏责任感。
A: I have to make money to support our family, so I don't have enough time to stay with you.
我得赚钱养家啊,所以我没有足够的时间和你呆在一起。
B: Even if I really need you, you don't have time to be with me.
即使我真的很需要你,你也没有时间来陪我。
A: It happened to be a very important meeting, or I'd be there for you.
那次是正好有很重要的会要开,否则我一定会陪你的。
B: I can't trust you anymore.
我再也不能相信你了。
A: I understand. I'm gonna change, please think it over.
我明白了,我一定会改的,请再考虑考虑。