1. In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?
2. I think that mytechnical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
3. I have enough knowledge to market theproducts of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。
4. I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
5. Your companywill benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
6. I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。
7. Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
8. Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
9. Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
10. Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
11. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
12. Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
adj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂