I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
我希望继续我们的合作。
A: It is so wonderful that this transaction turned out to be the satisfaction of both parties.
我们的这次交易能够让双方都很满意, 太好了。
B: Yes. We're satisfied with the result.
是的。我们都很满意这个结果。
A: I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
我希望我们能够继续合作。
We hope that our cooperation will contiune.
希望我们能够继续合作。
A: We hope that our cooperation will continue.
我希望我们能够继续合作。
B: Of course. We both experienced a good cooperation.
当然了。我们都经历了一次很好的合作。
A: We do think so.
我们也这样认为。
知识点延伸
1. 其他表达法:
It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and we do hope to continue our cooperation.
希望你方能够认真考虑此事,我们非常希望能够与贵方继续合作。
2. turn out 生产;结果是;关掉;出动;驱逐
For others, these could turn out to be the worst.
对其它公司而言,这可能是最糟糕的时机。
It may turn out, however, that some differences both between and within groups are quite marked.
然而,它也可能证明:两个种群之间和种群内部的一些差异是相当明显的。
If Spain falls into crisis, then all current mechanisms for dealing with the crisis will turn out to be inadequate.
如果西班牙陷入危机降临,那么所有与当前的危机处理机制,会变成是不够的。
2. satisfied with 满意;对……感到满意
The "I want it NOW" attitude is satisfied with credit. You can have it now!
“我现在就要”的态度是用贷款来满足的,你当然可以马上得到它。
There are many ways to ask your customers whether or not they are satisfied with your company, your products, and the service they received.
有许多不同的方法可以问你的客户对你们的公司、你们的产品、以及他们所得到的服务是否满意。