Unit 8 We can not find our reserved car
我们找不到预约的轿车
Practical Conversation
实用会话
Hello, is this the ABC Company?
喂,这是ABC公司吗?
Yes. May I help you?
是的,我能为你服务吗?
We have just arrived from Tokyo and we're been looking for our reserved car of your company all over,but we cannot find it.
我们刚从东京来的,我们一直在寻找与贵公司预约好的轿车,但我们找不到。
What is your reservation number?
请问你的预约号码好吗?
Our reservation number is J-221.
我们的预约号码是J-221号。
Let me see.Oh,yes.We have your reservation
请让我查一下,是的.我 们有你的预约号码。
You mean you haven't arranged any car.
你的意思是你们没有安排任何车。
I'm sorry to say "No."
很抱歉,"没有"。
Here,I'll take a taxi instead.How do you refund us?
我改坐出租车,你们怎样补偿我们呢?
9. We cannot find your name
我们找不到你的姓名
Practical Conversation
实用会话
Do you have a reservation?
你有预约吗?
Yes, here's our confirmation slip.
是的,这就是我们的确认单。
I'm afraid we have no reservation by this name.
我恐怕我们找不到这个名字的预约。
No reservation?Well, then, do you have any rooms available?
没有预约?哦,那么你们还有空房间吗?
I'm afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
我恐怕所有房间都订满了。
You mean we can't stay in this hotel tonight?
你意思是我们今晚不能进住这家饭店吗?
You're right.We have no more rooms available for tonight.
你说对了.我们今晚没有多余的空房间了。
Then,would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
那么,能给我们推荐附近其他饭店吗?
OK, I'll call ahead.
好的,我就打电话。