Ha! Did you see what I just did there?
看见我刚做的事了吗
You're a reindeer.Yeah, I know.
你是一头驯鹿 是的 我知道
You can fly!I know!
你能飞 我知道
You're amazing! I know!
你太棒了 我知道
Check it out, Sauerkraut.
看着吧 老外
I can hover, roll and zing.
我能悬浮 空翻 嗖一下
Zing? Zing! Bam!
嗖一下 嗖一下 嘣
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name is, um, uh, Prancer.Prancer?
我的名字叫做 飞天 飞天
It's a family name.
这是我的姓氏
Oh, don't listen to them.
别听他们瞎说
You saved our lives and we'll never forget you.
你救了我们的命 我们绝不会忘了你
Have a merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Are you sure you don't need my help?
确定不需要我的帮助吗
Oh, no thank you. You've done more than enough.
不 谢了 你已经帮了我们很多了
Look, we'll take it from here.
看 我们从这里走
The reindeer comes with us.
驯鹿跟我们一起走
Uh, what do you think?
你觉得呢
You want an honest answer or a Christmas answer?
你想听真话还是想听假话
Uh, Christmas answer.
假话吧
It's gorgeous.Manny?
这太棒了 曼尼
Have you seen Peaches? I can't find her anywhere.
你见过桃桃吗 我到处都找不到她
And Sid, Crash and Eddie are gone, too!
还有席德 克拉苏和埃迪都不见了
Last I saw them, they were trying to figure out how to get off Santa's Naughty List.
我最后一次见到他们 他们都在想怎么 把自己从圣诞老人淘气榜上除名
What Naughty List? I made it up!
什么淘气榜啊 我瞎编的