At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown.
在雪堡 有个太太上船 名叫玛格丽·布朗
We all called her Molly.
我们都叫他莫莉
History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown.
她就是"永远的莫莉·布朗"
I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny.
别叫我等半天
Here, if you think you can manage.
来 提得动吗?
Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west.
她丈夫在西部发现金矿
And she was what mother called "new money."
母亲说她是"新贵族"
By the next afternoon, we were steaming west...
第二天下午 我们向西航行
from the coast of Ireland...
从爱尔兰出发
with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.
前面什么都没有 只是一片汪洋大海