Hello, hello.
你好 你好
Ashley, hey.What do you think?
阿什莉 你觉得怎么样
Are you kidding? Look at this place.I want your life.
你开玩笑吧 看看这房子 我想过你这样的生活
You love your life.
你喜欢自己的生活
Yeah, you're right. I just want your money.
对 我只想要你的钱
What's mine is yours. Should I get us some glasses?
我的就是你的 是不是要拿杯子
Iwish. It's for victoria grayson.
我也想 这是给维多利亚·格雷森的
Who...?You're hopeless.Victoria Grayson—Reigning queen of the hamptons.
谁 你真的没救了 维多利亚·格雷森 汉普顿的女王
Not to mention, your new next door neighbor.
更何况 她还是你的新邻居
Queen victoria?
维多利亚女王吗
Mm. Believe me, she's earned the title.My boss has me handling the guest list for her memorial day party.
相信我 她名副其实 老板让我负责她纪念日派对的客人名单
If I screw this up, I might as well move back to Croydon.
如果我搞砸了 我就得滚回老家了
Well, how much are the tickets?10,000 a pop.
多少钱一张票 一万块一个人
Count me in for one.
算我一个
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's for a good cause, right?
不是做善事吗
Yeah, my career. Thank you.
对 拯救我的事业 谢谢
You want to get drunk on cheap margaritas later?
你待会想去痛饮廉价的玛格丽特酒吗
With or without you.
你不说 我也会去的
Good luck with her highness.Bye.
祝您好运 拜拜
Let's dump our long position on 5- and 10-year treasuries before the fed stops buying them up.
要在联邦政府停止买入5到10年国债前处理掉我们的多头头寸
And, uh, get us into some of those low-rated tech bonds. Thanks.
再买些低分值的科技债券 谢谢
Looks like Lydia and Michael's new renter is settling in.
看来莉迪亚和迈克尔的新租客搬进来了
Lucky girl, scoring that property.
能住在那房子真幸运
Pretty one, too, even from up here.
人也漂亮 从这里都能看出来
I guess that makes her doubly lucky.
那她就更幸运了
I don't believe in luck.I thought you were taking the weekend off.
我不相信运气 你什么时候才能休息一下呢
There. I'm off.
现在 不干了
Ew. Get a room, you guys.
你俩开房去吧
Oh, I'm sorry, Charlie. I didn't see yousneaking in.
抱歉 夏莉 没看到你溜进来
Didn't see you sneaking out last night, either, Charlotte.
也没看到你昨晚溜出去了 夏洛特
I went over to Tracey's.Told you I was going before you went to bed.
我去了特蕾西家 你睡觉前我跟你说了
No, you didn't.
不 你没说
Mom, you're too young and too pretty to be this senile.
妈 你年轻貌美怎么会有老年痴呆
Remind me to buy her a cat bell.
提醒我给她买个猫铃铛
Aw, let her have a little fun.She got straight A's this year.
随她玩吧 她今年拿到了全A
No one'saccusingher of being stupid.
我没说她笨