I know it's wrong to skip class, but Janis said we were friends,
我知道敲课不对,但詹妮丝说我们是朋友
and I was in no position to pass up friends.
我没道理拒绝朋友啊
I guess I'll never know what I missed on that first day of health class.
我想我再也不记得卫生保健的第一堂课了
Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.
不要发生性行为,因为会怀孕,死得很惨
Don't have sex in the missionary position.
不要采用传教士式体位(男上女下式)性交
Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it, promise?
也别采用站立式,就别去做,能保证吗?
Okay, everybody take some rubbers.
好了,每个人都来领些安全套
Why didn't they just keep home-schooling you?
为什么他们不继续对你进行家庭式教育呢?
You'll get socialized, all right. A little slice like you.
噢,你会变得合群的,也罢,像你这样的女孩
They wanted me to get socialized.
他们想让我变得合群一些
- What are you talking about? - You're a regulation hottie.
- 你们在说什么? - 你是循规蹈矩的一类可爱女孩
- What? - Own it.
- 什么? - 保持住吧
How do you spell your name again, Cady?
再给我说一次你名字的拼写,是凯蒂吗?
- It's Cady. C-A-D-Y.- Yeah, I'm gonna call you Cady.
-是凯蒂,C-A-D-Y -好的,我会叫你凯蒂的
In the name of all that is holy,will you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes?
名字中透露着圣洁,你看到 克伦·史密斯的运动服了吗?
Of course all The Plastics are in the same gym class.
当然,所有的“魔鬼身材”都在同一个体育班
- Who are The Plastics? - They're teen royalty.
- “魔鬼身材”是谁? - 是青春皇室
If North Shore was Us Weekly, they would always be on the cover.
把北岸高中比作《Us Weekly》杂志的话 她们便会一直出现在封面上
That one there, that's Karen Smith.
那边那个人,就是克伦·史密斯
She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet.
她是你会见到最笨的女孩之一
Damian sat next to her in English last year. She asked me how to spell "orange."
戴米恩去年英语课和她邻桌,她问我“橘子”这个单词该怎么拼写。
And that little one? That's Gretchen Wieners.
那个年轻点的呢?是格雷琴·维纳斯
She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Strudel.
她绝对富有,因为她老爸发明了果馅卷
Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business.
格雷琴·维纳斯知道所有人的私事
he knows everything about everyone.
她知道所有人的一切
That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets.
这就是她头发特别多的原因,藏匿着秘密