Hello, Angela.just...
你好,安吉拉,快。
tell us where the other bride is...
告诉我们那个新娘在那。
and nobody's gonna get hurt.
那样大家都没事。
Hi.Hello, Stacy.
嗨,你好,思黛丝。
You look gorgeous.Did you lose weight?
你看起来真漂亮,是不是瘦了?
How are you??It's Emma and Liv.
你好吗?我们是艾玛和丽芙。
You want me to change the date of my wedding?
你想让我改结婚的日期?
Yeah.That'd be great.
是啊密码,那就太好了。
No.You take the 6th, give me the 27 th.
不,你6号结,把27号让给我。
She can be your wedding buddy.
她就成了你同日结婚的新娘伴儿了。
I'm a ball. Really. I am.Don't touch me.
我很棒的,真的,别碰我。
Let's talk numbers.
我们谈谈价钱吧。
Every wedding has a price, hon. What's yours?
每个婚礼都有价,宝贝,你的是多少?
You can't buy me. So again, no.
你别想买通我,所以还是那句话,不。
No, no, no. A thousand times, no.
不,不,不,一千遍也是,不。
Good luck, ladies.
祝你们好运,女士们。
There's something wrong with you.
你肯定有病。
You're not leaving until you change your...
你不改主意就别想走。
She's crazy
她疯了。
just change your date.She's crazy! Somebody call Security.
改日期就好,她疯了,谁叫一下保安。
You won't even change your date!You're crazy!
你改日期都不愿意,你疯了。
It's unnecessary.?
你没必要。
for you to touch me so hard.Technically, she pushed me too.
用那么大的劲,她也推了我呢。