星级典句:
第一句:I'm transferring to London here.
我在这儿转机到伦敦。
A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?
请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?
B: Yes. May I see your ticket?
是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?
A: Here you are.
给你。
B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.
您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。
第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.
请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。
B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layover before your connecting flight.
好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。
A: That's very short.
时间太短了。
B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.
对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。
相关表达法还有:
如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:
I have to make a connecting flight to...
我必须转机到……
I have a connecting flight to Seattle.
我要乘联运航班去西雅图。
Can I make it to connecting flight?
我能赶上联运航班吗?