All right, so the first thing you do is enter the code.
好吧 你第一件要做的事是输入密码
It's not exactly...
这还不算
Ooh. Then you swipe the card.
然后把卡刷一下
Then the amount.
然后就出来总额了
Are we eating in here?
我们在这里吃吗
Uh, yeah. I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样
Dec.Yeah, yeah, I got it.
德克 知道 我懂了
Uh, card, swipe, amount, right?
拿卡 刷卡 总额 对吗
Code, swipe, amount.
密码 刷卡 总额
Jack, will you take care of the mean girls' table?
杰克 你能去招呼那桌不好惹的女孩吗
It's too early in the season for me to start making enemies.
夏天才开始 现在就结仇太早点了
Why should this year be any different?
年年如此 你今年顾忌什么
Because you're sailing off to save the world,and this place can't afford bad press.
因为你要航行救世界了 这地方承受不起舆论压力
Yeah, yeah, I, uh,I got it. Okay?
是 是 我 我来搞定 好吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 我能帮你吗
Um, are you the owner?
你是店主吗
Hopefully not for another 30 years or so.You're looking for my dad.
不是 最好接下来的30年都不是 你要找的是我父亲
Some suit's looking for you.
有个穿西装的找你
You are?Um, Doug Reid with first federal.
你是 第一联邦银行的道格·里德
Oh, Mr. Reid.I'll take care of him, Jack.
里德先生 我来招呼他 杰克
Hey, Mr. Reid.Carl Porter.
里德先生 我是卡尔·波特
Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming down.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你能过来
Why don't you follow me to my office?
请来我的办公室吧
I know you like him. Here he comes.
我知道你们喜欢他 现在他来了
Ladies.We'll take three rum and diets.
女士们 我们要三杯朗姆酒加健怡可乐
Uh, gonna need to see IDs.
我要看看你们的身份证
Um, we left our IDs at the beach,but we have plenty of money.
身份证落在海边了 但我们带了不少钱
Sorry. I'm not interested in your money.
抱歉 我对你们的钱不感兴趣
Are you interested in my phone number?
那你对我的手机号码感兴趣吗