Rico!
里科
Well, since I'mdoomed todie on this forsaken island,
既然我命中注定在这孤岛上死去
I, Melman Mankowitzbeing ofsound mind and on sound body
我 梅尔曼·门科维兹 在身心健康的状态下
have divided my estate equally among the three of you.
将我的财产平均分给你们三个人
Oh, sorry Alex. Hey! On the train. Nice work, Melman.
对不起 亚里克斯 一个厕所 做得不错
No, it's not on the train, it's a grave.
不 这不是厕所 是坟墓
You sent Melman to his grave,are you happy?
你把梅尔曼送进坟墓 你高兴了
Oh,come on.This is not the end.
别这样 这不是世界末日
This is the whole new beginning!
这是一个崭新的开始
This could be the best thing that's ever happened to us! No, no, no!
这对我们来说再好不过 不是 不是
This is not the best thing that's ever happened to us!
这对我们来说一点都不好
Yeah! You've abusedthe power ofthe birthday wish
你的生日愿望被诅咒了
and brought this bad luck on all of us.
给我们都带来了霉运
Why did you tell your wish? You're notsupposed todo that!
你为啥要告诉我们你的愿望 你不该那样做
Wait a minute, I didn't want to tell you. Remember?
等等 我不想告诉你们的 还记得吗
You guys made me tell you.
是你们让我说出来的
Besides, this isn't bad luck, this is good luck.
另外 这不是霉运 这是好运
Look around. There's no fences, no scedules, this place is beautiful!
看看周围 没围栏 没作息表 多美的地方
Okay, I've got to stop this.
好了 我要阻止这一切了